Searching this forum

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Searching this forum

Post by tangerine »

Does anyone know of an easy way to search this forum using info from topic titles like [SIMCHASE] or [Live Events]? I used the advanced search so it will show the results by topic, but I only ever get 25 results (one page), never the full list. If I change the order of how the results are displayed I see different results but still only one page of topics.

Thanks!
ErinPW

Re: Searching this forum

Post by ErinPW »

Have a look into the User Control Panel - Board preferences - Display options, if it‘s set on all topics.
2B6469F2-9B10-40C1-8577-0146D4BA4EDE.jpeg
I tried several combinations. Using the advanced search „Topic titles only“ and normal writing (Simchase instead of [SIMCHASE]) gave good results. Though I’m not sure if it shows all topics :?

(Click to enlarge)
3787C90C-1E9F-49C8-ACD4-49ADEB46E6B1.jpeg

Sometimes we may get better results by using one of the search engines like described by Perturbee here.
E92C0F3B-D0BE-4EDB-84BA-46C8C0D10AEF.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

Thanks for replying so quickly. I forget about using Google to search other websites. :oops: I'll give that a shot tomorrow and see how it goes.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

tangerine wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 06:55 Thanks for replying so quickly. I forget about using Google to search other websites. :oops: I'll give that a shot tomorrow and see how it goes.
You’re welcome! Are you looking for certain events?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

ErinPW wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 06:59
tangerine wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 06:55 Thanks for replying so quickly. I forget about using Google to search other websites. :oops: I'll give that a shot tomorrow and see how it goes.
You’re welcome! Are you looking for certain events?
I'm looking for all of all events, actually. Well, just pictures of the prizes. I'm trying to see what I'm missing from my secondary game (I used to not do any of the events that cost simoleons to complete) so I can keep an out for repeated events and architect homes.