Brookford

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
tiasims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Brookford

Post by tiasims »

Brookford! The story of a town, a town of peace, wealth (with a current estimated value of over 110 MILLION SIMOLEONS!) and most importantly, drama.

As seen on the Sims Freeplay Reddit, the sim-opera is now being adapted here, as I'd tried to do for years now!

Brookford, the town of legends! Everyone does something here. From the governor, to a simple, hardworking man, everyone's got a story. But some people have secrets. :shock:
tiasims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Brookford

Post by tiasims »

A summary of what's gone down so far:

The birth of the town began when Phyllis Winston moved into town and began her career as a singer, making it big. Later, Vincent Carroll moved in and married her, becoming the first chairman of the Brookford Housing Organisation. But trouble began as Phyllis' stepsister, Fayette, came to town, envious of her. She worked with Ravenna Montgomery to destroy her life. Over time, though, Fayette realised that she was wrong and tried to redeem herself. But Ravenna only grew more evil. When the new governor, Veronica Carrington, came to town and took her place, Ravenna did everything and anything she could to destroy her. With Phyllis, she even went as far as to take Vincent away from Phyllis and break up their marriage. But Veronica got her back after becoming Lucinda Kingsley and marrying Augustus Kingsley...