The graphic issues with my pirate sim’s boots is fixed
Updated town info in profile
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: FreePlayFest Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by Butterfly »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 01:49
bluebeariscool wrote: 30 Nov 2022, 22:51 Yay for another easier influence island.

On another note I’m a bit annoyed they haven’t fixed the glitch where some sims seem to be running on the spot and can’t perform tasks. I navigate away from the lot and go back and it usually fixes it but OMG it is annoying! Is anyone else experiencing this?
And they flap their arms or jump up and down and clap on an endless loop? I often have to call them to another lot or send them to work from the sim tracker to break the cycle. I even tried reinstalling the game but it’s still doing it…especially annoying if you don’t notice it right away when doing a multi-sim task.
OMG 😲! I have the same exact annoyance! :?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Butterfly wrote: 03 Dec 2022, 22:50
bluebeariscool wrote: 30 Nov 2022, 22:51 Yay for another easier influence island.

On another note I’m a bit annoyed they haven’t fixed the glitch where some sims seem to be running on the spot and can’t perform tasks. I navigate away from the lot and go back and it usually fixes it but OMG it is annoying! Is anyone else experiencing this?
And they flap their arms or jump up and down and clap on an endless loop? I often have to call them to another lot or send them to work from the sim tracker to break the cycle. I even tried reinstalling the game but it’s still doing it…especially annoying if you don’t notice it right away when doing a multi-sim task.
Yep, same here. Started last update and worse this one ... more frequent. Also on multi-sim lot, 1 or 2 seem to abort task (like diving). They're doing fine when I leave, stopped when I return. Whenever possible, I need to set more than specified for Simchase tasks in case one or more just stops.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SKatF wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 04:54
Butterfly wrote: 03 Dec 2022, 22:50

Yep, same here. Started last update and worse this one ... more frequent. Also on multi-sim lot, 1 or 2 seem to abort task (like diving). They're doing fine when I leave, stopped when I return. Whenever possible, I need to set more than specified for Simchase tasks in case one or more just stops.
I'm finding that 'aborting tasks' bug a lot when I'm at the Hospital or Police Station.

The 'walking in the same spot randomly' glitch is also happening when I'm at house lot with multiple sims. Been able to catch this out because of my reflexes when it comes to double checking my sims are doing SimChase tasks...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There’s an upcoming event that’s not mentioned at the official article. But it’s shown in the game near the Sea Voyage Boat.
Now it‘s 34 days left to wait.
18AA9D4E-6175-4F8C-8F8B-A70EECD6FAF4.jpeg

Guess, this will work similar to the downtown Developer Events.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

ErinPW wrote: 06 Dec 2022, 08:03 There’s an upcoming event that’s not mentioned at the official article. But it’s shown in the game near the Sea Voyage Boat.
Now it‘s 34 days left to wait.

Guess, this will work similar to the downtown Developer Events.
What do you think Sous Judgemental has to do with it? 🤔…if it’s just another version of Downtown Developer, maybe it’s just a digging location?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Updated town info in profile
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 17:14 […]

What do you think Sous Judgemental has to do with it? 🤔…if it’s just another version of Downtown Developer, maybe it’s just a digging location?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t have a clue 🤷‍♀️ If it‘s just a digging location there would be more requirements like that. E.g. like the Romance Island, Sunset Mall, Downtown High and so on.
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There’s a new update, Version 5.73.1, at the App Stores.
Screenshot December 7th
Screenshot December 7th

Note: The seasonal quest "Christmas is in the Heir" will be starting on Monday, December 12th.
Guess, the EA Creators did report the bug on day 7 while going through the early access version :)
iOS 17.4.1

simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

The update just landed in the Apple App Store, where SFP is the Game of the Day for 12/10.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
anoush
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by anoush »

I was curious if anyone here has experienced these bugs or maybe they are not huge but I can't buy LP or SP at the online store not can I purchase that new panther are showing it keeps saying they can't find it and this is interesting but they are offering objects that I've won so far in this quest but they are asking for 100 LP!!! I tried doing that to see if I could by L.P. Because I didnt have enough but it won't bump to Amazon to make the purchase. Thank you for any help