Just got my game back, but is it worth it anymore?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Just got my game back, but is it worth it anymore?

Post by chamilet »

So my game wouldn't work anymore on my old phone. I just got a new phone and now I'm able to download SFP again, but I've been reading all the complaints on here while my game has been out of commission and I'm wondering if I should even bother taking it up again. Does anyone here still actually enjoy playing the game?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Just got my game back, but is it worth it anymore?

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I know many players enjoy the events but there are too many for me—no down time between them and/or overlapping. I have repeats of events I missed as well. I know I don’t have to do them all…that’s something I need to work on lol. :roll:
Updated town info in profile
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I came back to the game after taking a two and a half year break when the events/requirements/costs started to get ridiculous. Wasn't fun back then, still not fun now. I'm not playing the game for the events and stressing myself over them these days as I'm more focused on completing other aspects of the game I've yet to finish. But if it wasn't for those aspects I'm striving to complete, I probably would've dumped the game again almost as quickly as I picked it back up.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Once I decided to break myself of the compulsion to complete everything, I reclaimed my enjoyment of the game. How many versions of a white couch do I need anyway? I look at the prizes and decide.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

SKatF wrote: 20 Feb 2023, 06:59 Once I decided to break myself of the compulsion to complete everything, I reclaimed my enjoyment of the game. How many versions of a white couch do I need anyway? I look at the prizes and decide.
👍🏻👍🏻 I need to work on this!
Updated town info in profile