Lucky spin for hobbies..?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Frowzie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Lucky spin for hobbies..?

Post by Frowzie »

So like I remember one time I decided to do a lucky spin for the fishing thing I had to do and it gave me one of the fishes I already had.. And now I'm scared to waste my life points on my SIM board mission to get the last note I need. Aren't the lucky spins supposed to always go to the ones you don't have already? Not the ones you have gotten? :? :shock:
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Lucky spin for hobbies..?

Post by babhiemiao29 »

Frowzie wrote:So like I remember one time I decided to do a lucky spin for the fishing thing I had to do and it gave me one of the fishes I already had.. And now I'm scared to waste my life points on my SIM board mission to get the last note I need. Aren't the lucky spins supposed to always go to the ones you don't have already? Not the ones you have gotten? :? :shock:
Its pretty random so there is no assurance if you'll get what you need in time

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

It's random luck. Are you at the right level to get it? If not you have to get there first so keep going. Look by the note and see. I have t done Teen Idol in so long... But the spin sometimes help and sometimes not. It's a gamble.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

I don't think you are guaranteed a new object with the hobby lucky spins. If you are talking about the teen idol hobby, suggest you check out Delphine's tip to get your last note.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=675&start=20
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Frowzie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Frowzie »

Palmjill wrote:I don't think you are guaranteed a new object with the hobby lucky spins. If you are talking about the teen idol hobby, suggest you check out Delphine's tip to get your last note.

That is so effin smart. Thank you so much. I can't believe I didn't think of that
I remember when I was trying to catch all the fish during the toxic waste thing It took my SIM like four days to finish LOOOL :!: :!: :mrgreen: :lol:
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Frowzie wrote:
Palmjill wrote:I don't think you are guaranteed a new object with the hobby lucky spins. If you are talking about the teen idol hobby, suggest you check out Delphine's tip to get your last note.

That is so effin smart. Thank you so much. I can't believe I didn't think of that
I remember when I was trying to catch all the fish during the toxic waste thing It took my SIM like four days to finish LOOOL :!: :!: :mrgreen: :lol:
Yw. I didn't think of it either when I did the teen idol quest and I remember the painfully long time I took to find all the notes despite having 4 teen idols (glitch doesn't work now though). Will definitely keep it in mind for upcoming senior hobbies :)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Paimjill thanks for that kink. I'd it read that before and. Ever thought of it. I do that for building and all sorts of things yet it never occurred to me. Duh! Thanks Delphine and Paimjill for re posting.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: