[QUEST] Bread Winner

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
twriter
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] Bread Winner

Post by twriter »

I am on level 35 with wizard quest, have saved progress mostly on Iphone with long gaps of not playing. Now I have the game on android continuing from iphone's progress. Adult sims have not cooked and I don't remember if I only missed the quest. Should i try again on iphone or start over completely?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Do you have the Simdex? Maybe check that to see what quests you might need to do? Th first time I saw the Simdex it told me I had to finish the artist career, which I thought I’d completed years ago.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

twriter wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 23:19 I am on level 35 with wizard quest, have saved progress mostly on Iphone with long gaps of not playing. Now I have the game on android continuing from iphone's progress. Adult sims have not cooked and I don't remember if I only missed the quest. Should i try again on iphone or start over completely?
Welcome to the forum, twriter!

Usually you can go ahead from where you have last uploaded to the cloud on iPhone. Why do you think you have missed this quest? Is there no checkmark in Simdex? Possibly you just need to have a Sim cooking until the hobby collection is completed.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View