[Seasonal Quest] Chocolate Egg Chase

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
ErinPW

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

Post by ErinPW »

Butterfly wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 05:21 I don’t have it in my game yet 😔.
It's a repeat so it only shows up if you haven't done this in the past. Possibly you got the prizes from the online store or mystery boxes. Guess, the quest then won't show up in your game either. If you want to watch out for the prizes in your game, there are pictures at this topic.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

ErinPW wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 07:02
It's a repeat so it only shows up if you haven't done this in the past. Possibly you got the prizes from the online store or mystery boxes. Guess, the quest then won't show up in your game either. If you want to watch out for the prizes in your game, there are pictures at this topic.
The 1st time this event appeared I got all of the pajama prizes then stopped because I didn't care about the bunny suits. I didn't realize how much it would bug me that I had an egg display that was only half full. So I thought I could finish the event when it appeared this time, but it never showed up in my game. I filed a ticket, and this is the answer I got.

"I realize that you are not getting the Chocolate Egg Case Quest. I agree interruptions like this are painful. Not to worry as we are here to get this sorted out for you.
Your issue is currently being investigated, however, at this stage we don't have a timeline for an official fix. We understand that this may not be ideal but, due to the rarity and difficulty in reproducing the issue, it may take some time.
Keep an eye out for future updates and always make sure you have the latest version of the game.
We have credited your game with a gift for the trouble and if anything changes we will reach out and let you know
."

I did not receive any gift in the game, just a pop up notice to continue contacting them through the game if I encountered any other problems. The ticket is still listed as open, so maybe they are still working on it.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

ErinPW wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 07:02
Ah, yes I won the prizes previously. Thanks a bunch 😁 !