Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
ErinPW

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by ErinPW »

Valgon wrote: 11 Dec 2022, 10:57 […]
Oh the Lavish Banquet bonanza last year?
I really curious if they are brand new or only recolors? Too many kitchen counters I can't remember..
Yes that one. The Fancy Bench Tops were new. There are also „Fancy Silver Sink“ with a silver top and black front and „Fancy White Sink“ with a white top and red front, but so far I didn’t find matching bench tops 🤷‍♀️ Like you said, there are too many counters.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Too many nearly identical counters and many not "complete" sets. I'd like 1x 1 sink, corner, and 1x1 counter at minimum. Ideally 1x1 counter and corner with shelves over too. The islands and other specialty things (dishwashers to match, stove hoods, etc.) are nice but the basics are missing in many sets.

And wouldn't it be nice if the home store put everything that matched together, as they used to do?
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-s ... est-update
11th Birthday Special Daily Offers: 14-day promotions starting December 3

I can't see anything new daily.. maybe because they are reselling old sets? Just like last year?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then this golden variant thing.. Erin maybe you have a list?
Crazy individual price, I saw 100 LP, 50SP and so on..
I wonder how long they will appear in Buy Mode, maybe we can buy some later for Premium Perks in January.
Attachments
SFP_U87_DraperAd_11thBirthday_GoldVariants.jpg
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Valgon wrote: 12 Dec 2022, 15:18 https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-s ... est-update
11th Birthday Special Daily Offers: 14-day promotions starting December 3

I can't see anything new daily.. maybe because they are reselling old sets? Just like last year?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then this golden variant thing.. Erin maybe you have a list?
Crazy individual price, I saw 100 LP, 50SP and so on..
I wonder how long they will appear in Buy Mode, maybe we can buy some later for Premium Perks in January.
You‘ll find the 11th Birthday Special Daily Offers by tapping that sign on the town map. I didn’t find new things in it either :?

The golden variant offers should start today, December 13th. The Deals tab seems to change at midnight :?
I don’t get early access versions of the game, so I don’t have a list. Maybe the EA Creators show those offers.
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The golden variants didn’t appear in the Deals tab in my game, but I found the items at Home Store. There weren’t free ones.
Attachments
371CFAD9-F91F-4F48-ADC3-4993B9105EBD.jpeg
iOS 17.4.1

Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

ErinPW wrote: 13 Dec 2022, 09:38 The golden variants didn’t appear in the Deals tab in my game, but I found the items at Home Store. There weren’t free ones.
They just appeared in my Deals tab, very insane price..
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Valgon wrote: 13 Dec 2022, 17:07
ErinPW wrote: 13 Dec 2022, 09:38 The golden variants didn’t appear in the Deals tab in my game, but I found the items at Home Store. There weren’t free ones.
They just appeared in my Deals tab, very insane price..
Yes, really! I‘m pretty sure I would not have bought them from the Deals. Possibly they appeared in my Home Store, because I didn’t get new „deals“ today (?) The next change in my game will be tonight.
iOS 17.4.1

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I had LP so bought the bookcase. I use bookcases for simchase etc. and oak goes well in some of my homes.

You get 1 free and unlocks in your homestore. Additional ones are also 100 LP ☹️ It has all normal bookcase options.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221213-175448_Sims FreePlay.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-175246_Sims FreePlay.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-175148_Sims FreePlay.jpg
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: FreePlayFest Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by Butterfly »

Valgon wrote: 11 Dec 2022, 06:57 I guess they don't include the matching island counter and those tiny wall shelf?
Not fair.. for 30 bucks we can get a great full PC games from 2020+ lol

And also many pieces in this entire chic bonanza pack are just another holdover from the log cabin and upcoming dance club.. however I still considering buying the biggest pack 😄

I thought I've seen the botanical mirror but can't find anything like that.
I ended up buying the biggest pack, but cannot find the blue glamour island SINK or the others anywhere in the home store. Any idea where it can be found in the home store? I appreciate the help. Thanks a bunch!😭😭😭
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: FreePlayFest Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by Butterfly »

Butterfly wrote: 09 Jan 2023, 16:31 I ended up buying the biggest pack, but cannot find the blue glamour island SINK or the others anywhere in the home store. Any idea where it can be found in the home store? I appreciate the help. Thanks a bunch!😭😭😭
UPDATE: I had 1 red cabin island sink in one of my homes. I put it in my inventory and viola…I can now see every island sink from the bonanza pack inside the “counters” section of the home store. Thanks! :D :) :D