Day 2 of "Lost at Sea"

Participate, organise or follow the challenges made up by players for players!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Day 2 of "Lost at Sea"

Post by Perturbee »

“You did what? You've got to be kidding me! Leaving the fridge open after your midnight snack? Now all our fresh food is spoiled!”

They start to realise they're out of radio reach, so calling for help is impossible, until another ship gets in range. They don't give up though.

The Big Book of Stuff didn't offer any solutions to the engine problems. While going over the books on the shelves they find an encyclopaedia and they flip a coin to decide who's going to do the reading.

Tasks/goals for today:
- Remove the fridge(s) (and toaster(s) if you had them), only a microwave is allowed to feed your Sims.
- If you didn't reach Enemy status yesterday, today is your chance. Don't go for Nemesis!
- Yesterday one Sim was “On hold with Tech Support”, the other read, but now it's time to swap the caller and reader and read an encyclopaedia.
- They can do their hobbies after finishing their task or other things, but no career improvements.
Bixas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Day 2 of "Lost at Sea"

Post by Bixas »

"really... REALLY??? You couldn't remember to close the fridge door? Didn't they teach you any common sense at whatever ivy league school your daddy paid for? Now where is that phone. Forget calling tech support, I'm calling the coast guard!"
Boat2.jpg
Feel free to friend me (just send a note saying you are SFP friends) https://www.facebook.com/blaine.sundrud
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

a observation here ... if youre out of radio reach ... wouldnt you also be out of phone reach ???
i presume you have a lotta canned goods. but did you remember to bring or pack a can / bottle opener ??? wasnt that dropped overboard when you were trying to open a bottle on the railing ?? kersplash ...

he he he
just thinking ... i dont make the rules so this is just a dream ...
you didnt read this.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

nogard0 wrote:a observation here ... if youre out of radio reach ... wouldnt you also be out of phone reach ???
i presume you have a lotta canned goods. but did you remember to bring or pack a can / bottle opener ??? wasnt that dropped overboard when you were trying to open a bottle on the railing ?? kersplash ...

he he he
just thinking ... i dont make the rules so this is just a dream ...
you didnt read this.
ROFL! I wish we had all the stuff needed! And realism? Oh well, it's all a suspension of disbelief. We can grow potatoes in two hours, so we can have spoiled food overnight. :lol:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

2013-09-16 12.07.46.jpg
2013-09-16 13.18.36.jpg
After discovering the refrigerator full of rotting food this morning, Lily and Herman have a major row. Neither will admit to leaving the door ajar. Lily takes the manual to the the deck to see if she can discover how to accomplish the needed repairs. Herman tries to see if he can salvage something from the fiasco. He bakes a chocolate pudding, and he plans to eat it all himself. Poor kitty wonders why someone didn't bring a fishing pole on this expedition. Dry catfood! Yuck! He takes a nap and dreams of salmon.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Bixas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bixas »

salmonPlz.jpg
Feel free to friend me (just send a note saying you are SFP friends) https://www.facebook.com/blaine.sundrud
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Bixas wrote:
salmonPlz.jpg
So funny! Will Kitty ever find treasure again?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

"What are you talking about?" said Cassandra angry, "I don't eat at night! I have to watch my figure."
"What figure?" Cpt. Crazy retorted, "You're skin on bones. So if you didn't use the fridge last night and I didn't, who did? The cat?"
"Meow?"
Cassandra poked the captain on his chest, "You know darn well who did it. You! I don't believe for one second that your cat could have opened that wave-proof door. And..." She poked him even harder, "You are the one who loves eating cold pie so much, and where are the left-overs of that now? Hmmmm?" She turned angrily around and started to pace out of the kitchen, "I'll call for help this time, you useless...." the rest of her words were cut off by the slamming of the kitchen door.
20130916_Fight.jpg
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Sims

When Evelyn woke up and found the refrigerator door wide open, she was fuming! She tore into the living room where Kaiden lie sleeping on the couch.
" What on God's green earth were you thinking?!? " she screamed at him.
Kaiden woke up rubbing his eyes, "What's your problem now?" He said rolling off the lounge and standing up.
" My problem? MY PROBLEM?? My problem is someone left the fridge open last night and everything is spoiled! What are we going to eat??"
Kaiden's eyes grew big, " Ohhhh, ummmm... Well I..."
" You know what I don't even want to hear the excuse." Evelyn said cutting him off before he could finish. . "Make yourself useful and call tech support again. Maybe you can get through to someone this time."
"And what are you going to do? Cross your legs and meditate some more? Cause that's REALLY gonna help us fix the engine." Kaiden said while rolling his eyes.
Before Evelyn could answer Kaiden walked over to the phone and dialled the number leaving Evelyn to her own devices.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I'm giggling at Kaiden's response, Jessalynn. Reading these stories are so much fun!