Architect Homes - Holiday High-Rise Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
StevGarus
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Architect Homes - Holiday High-Rise Update

Post by StevGarus »

I really like these interior design samples. I love the sims for its ability to recreate the architecture and the desired design of rooms. In fact, thanks to this game I realized in my youth that I wanted to be an interior designer. Now I also play it from time to time and design houses. Last year I vacationed in Australia and created exactly the same house in the game as noosa holiday houses! Of course, there`s certain limitation in the game in terms of building materials and colors, but overall it worked!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Architect Homes - Holiday High-Rise Update

Post by Perturbee »

StevGarus wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 10:52 I really like these interior design samples. I love the sims for its ability to recreate the architecture and the desired design of rooms. In fact, thanks to this game I realized in my youth that I wanted to be an interior designer. Now I also play it from time to time and design houses. Last year I vacationed in Australia and created exactly the same house in the game as noosa holiday houses! Of course, there`s certain limitation in the game in terms of building materials and colors, but overall it worked!
Can you share pictures of your creations?