Flashing circle

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Flashing circle

Post by SKatF »

This flashing circle over the building icon is new to me and very distracting. It keeps pulsing bigger, fading, then repeat. I don't know what it is alerting me to. I don't know how to stop it. I just started the library stage of Sandy Suburbs, if that helps. Any advice?
Attachments
20220205_023615.jpg
ErinPW

Re: Flashing circle

Post by ErinPW »

In my game it doesn’t flash and I don’t remember, if it did when I was working in Sandy Suburbs or before I watched out for the new Downtown Developer. If you tap the button to open the other places, does one of those also flash?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Thanks. It kept taking me to Sandy Springs but I couldn't figure out why. I'm on day 2 now. This morning I noticed a conversation bubble still there above Johnny Zest. I had tapped on it yesterday and nothing happened. I tried again total while I happened to have an unassigned Sim there. A mini tutorial about the free items in the store for the community lot started. Once finished, it took care of the flashing circle. Yay.

So strange that I could go ahead with Day 1 and even used the free items for a task without doing the tutorial first.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I‘m glad you found and solved the issue!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View