Tutti Frutti Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Tutti Frutti Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by ErinPW »

I‘m sorry that it didn‘t help :?

According to the official article - part „Base Game Improvements“ there have been made changes at the pregnancy events. To me it doesn’t look like improvements 🤷‍♀️
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

If you havea backup copy on another device you could experiment and see if that's the issue. Maybe the change they made this update that you don't have to deliver immediately messed this up for you. Or alternatively contact EA support.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Thank you all for your help. I tested it on my backup game as suggested. I had 1 sim deliver her baby. Then I was able to participate in the current pregnancy event.

It appears that the “enhancement” in this update definitely messed it up for me. 🙄😵‍💫🥴

Thanks again. 😊
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Butterfly wrote: 28 Mar 2022, 23:01 Thank you all for your help. I tested it on my backup game as suggested. I had 1 sim deliver her baby. Then I was able to participate in the current pregnancy event.

It appears that the “enhancement” in this update definitely messed it up for me. 🙄😵‍💫🥴

Thanks again. 😊
Yay, glad you found a work around, but sorry you had to give up a Sim you liked keeping pregnant.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Seems ya can’t put roof lights in the bay windows anymore! I don’t know when that happened but I just noticed it. Fortunately I’d saved before I started experimenting and was able to go back but dang! no redecorating that then. I was looking forward to putting some of the new colorful ones in a few :cry:
And while I’m on the subject — aren’t they actually “ceiling lights”?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Anyone else getting "unable to connect to internet" message only for this game? Can connect with all my other apps. An only SFP issue.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 31 Mar 2022, 01:37 Anyone else getting "unable to connect to internet" message only for this game? Can connect with all my other apps. An only SFP issue.
Thankfully, it seems to have corrected itself. It was happening on several devices I tried. Started asI was playing.