Coming soon: July/August Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Coming soon: July/August Update

Post by ErinPW »

LJoughin wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 18:20 Does anyone know if we have to start this on the 25 th or can we wait a while like downtown developer ?
We can start whenever we want to or leave it alone. Just don‘t start building, as this may prevent you from future events that require to build something like a community building or workplace. (Not sure if downtown developers belongs to the same kind of buildings.)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
LJoughin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by LJoughin »

ErinPW wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 19:31
LJoughin wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 18:20 Does anyone know if we have to start this on the 25 th or can we wait a while like downtown developer ?
We can start whenever we want to or leave it alone. Just don‘t start building, as this may prevent you from future events that require to build something like a community building or workplace. (Not sure if downtown developers belongs to the same kind of buildings.)
Thank you - was really hoping I didn’t have to start right away but couldn’t find an answer so I’m happy now I can finish palm promenade then have a go
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Just saw the big huge post about the new cafe thing and I'm noping right out of that one!!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims