All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Faces of the Future Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by Debbilu_7 »

My pirate looks pretty baby-faced 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve found it helped to change the hairstyle for a couple that I just couldn’t reconcile the change with the original.
Updated town info in profile
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

And the lipstick. Like a 3 year old got into mom's makeup
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

A big problem for many players is that they have created their Sims long time ago and with the new faces they don’t look like themselves. New players will be happy with their Sims. Nevertheless there is still much fine tuning to do for the Firemonkeys.

The skin tones have changed and the toddlers and infants have been effected by this, too.
927C3426-06D3-4C09-97A1-5F1E26292EC9.jpeg

There’s a graphic issue with a hairstyle.
8CAC0D33-19C0-4FE2-9EF8-6C9A69BAC9F3.jpeg

To me the men do look too young for being fathers of preteens and teens. Martin rather looks like the big brother of his children :?
(A beard didn’t help and he doesn’t like to wear one anyway ^^)
8FCF44D3-8515-4199-B141-878E5663F9E2.jpeg

I still have to change many of my Sims to get used to them.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

2B7333E5-904C-45AF-8443-0E1C73285D9E.jpeg
F826729B-E200-4065-A85B-910C4DA1D25C.jpeg
:? :?
Wouldn’t be my choice for exercise wear and I think maybe Captain Jim has got a new fancy pegleg!
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

It would be nice if we could adjust the skin tone without doing an ultimate makeover…the ones that really bother me are Sims awaiting their turn to be “supersimmed” so I will fix it then I guess.
Somewhere I read that the changes to the faces is to accommodate other changes that are coming. I don’t know if that is true or someone’s wishful thinking. 🤞🏻🤞🏻
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 22 Oct 2022, 16:57 It would be nice if we could adjust the skin tone without doing an ultimate makeover…the ones that really bother me are Sims awaiting their turn to be “supersimmed” so I will fix it then I guess.
Somewhere I read that the changes to the faces is to accommodate other changes that are coming. I don’t know if that is true or someone’s wishful thinking. 🤞🏻🤞🏻
In their article it‘s said:
"There is still a path ahead of us with continual growth for true representation in our game, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated on our future development over time."
So I think it‘s an ongoing work.

I hope they will adjust the skin tones and make-ups for the next update 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I too hate spending 12 lp just to adjust a skin tone, but I’m kind of wondering about the future of this game. Did anyone else get a survey about a “potential new game?” It almost sounds like they’re plotting to replace SFP with something very like it, but different. I’m scared for my little weird-looking Sims.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

simmare wrote: 22 Oct 2022, 22:05 I too hate spending 12 lp just to adjust a skin tone, but I’m kind of wondering about the future of this game. Did anyone else get a survey about a “potential new game?” It almost sounds like they’re plotting to replace SFP with something very like it, but different. I’m scared for my little weird-looking Sims.
…a “sequel” :?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 01:20
simmare wrote: 22 Oct 2022, 22:05 I too hate spending 12 lp just to adjust a skin tone, but I’m kind of wondering about the future of this game. Did anyone else get a survey about a “potential new game?” It almost sounds like they’re plotting to replace SFP with something very like it, but different. I’m scared for my little weird-looking Sims.
A sequel is when you continue on with same sims, game progress, and resources. I fear a start over from the beginning redo,not a real sequel.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

SKatF wrote: 01 Nov 2022, 21:46
Debbilu_7 wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 01:20
A sequel is when you continue on with same sims, game progress, and resources. I fear a start over from the beginning redo,not a real sequel.
If there is a start-over, I’m out. I put too much into this game for 10 years to start over.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1