Palm Promenade - Do all the work, pay the extensions & no house template???

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
LaayloreCraft
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Palm Promenade - Do all the work, pay the extensions & no house template???

Post by LaayloreCraft »

In Sandy Suburbs, as long as you completed (paying in-game money for extensions if you needed to) you received the house templates. The Zesty Prize was awarded if you completed in the time limit for each day. In Palm Promenade this isn’t the case. You can complete a house but if you have run late on a day… no template… even though you’ve spent the resources like everyone else and worse, paid time extensions.

This is a move by EA Games to get gamers to spend real world money on social points to keep up with the timer. EA also deliberately placed the houses before the market so that gamers learn the hard way and hopefully “wise up” and spend real world money to get the market. This can only leave a bad taste in gamers mouths. I’m a single parent working four jobs and still managed to complete every task except one on time… and I don’t get the house template!?!?

I’ve created a petition on change.org if any of you would like to sign: https://chng.it/TqhWSj89 or search for Demand EA Games Award Palm Promenade House Templates as Part of Completion NOT Zesty Prize.

Thanks!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Palm Promenade - Do all the work, pay the extensions & no house template???

Post by SKatF »

I completed all in time by quite a margin. Somehow, apparently one of the days glitched as I didn't get the template. At least it was the ugliest one. But quite disappointing.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Palm Promenade - Do all the work, pay the extensions & no house template???

Post by simmare »

I preferred the first round of this, where you got the templates just for finishing the property, and the Zesty prizes were something else. That’s the model they should follow. Making us do all that work and still not winning the template is seriously unfair.

Anyway, I found that buying the boost was very, very helpful for this, eliminating one task and reducing the requirements for multi-Sim tasks. I ended up quick-starting Day 2 immediately after finishing Day 1 for each property, which gave me an almost 24-hour buffer by the last day. It very much helped.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1