Influence Island Season 32: Winter Cabin (10 days)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Influence Island Season 32: Winter Cabin (10 days)

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 06 Dec 2022, 23:03 It’s too bad the made it so hard, because for me, the cat animation alone is worth the work. I think I’ve seen every cat in my town attack a Christmas tree already and it’s so cute
Yes. I love it too. Bur it only seems to work with the new tree. Did your cats do the animation with older trees?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

SKatF wrote: 12 Dec 2022, 02:22
simmare wrote: 06 Dec 2022, 23:03 It’s too bad the made it so hard, because for me, the cat animation alone is worth the work. I think I’ve seen every cat in my town attack a Christmas tree already and it’s so cute
Yes. I love it too. Bur it only seems to work with the new tree. Did your cats do the animation with older trees?
They attacked the newest trees and the second iteration of tree; the ones that replaced the original trees from way back. Not the more recent gold or purple ones.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 12 Dec 2022, 06:54
SKatF wrote: 12 Dec 2022, 02:22
They attacked the newest trees and the second iteration of tree; the ones that replaced the original trees from way back. Not the more recent gold or purple ones.
The gold and purple classified as lights, maybe that's why? But great that they go after the "standard" tree as that's what most players already have and the new one is expensive.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

The “decorate a tree” action also works with the old tree. I don’t have any toddlers in town, but I had adults and teens decorating both the newest trees and the oldest ones.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1