Coming soon: January Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Coming soon: January Update

Post by ErinPW »

There are several hints already :)

Guess, the update will be released on Monday/Tuesday next week.

Just saying: The ultimate makeover won‘t be free anymore after downloading the update.

The last one looks a bit dangerous :shock:

Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Coming soon: January Update

Post by Valgon »

Maybe they are new animations from Influence Island or Sim Chase reward..
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Well the makeover thing is a drag. Still haven't redone all my sims since they unilaterally "adjusted" their look. I was gradually doing them when I had time. Thanks for the heads up.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Hmm… looks like they’re tweaking the live events again. The one in this update will last 13 days. Which means they’re going to give us even more unrealistic crafting requirements.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

simmare wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 06:58 Hmm… looks like they’re tweaking the live events again. The one in this update will last 13 days. Which means they’re going to give us even more unrealistic crafting requirements.
Yeah can't believe it, 13 days is too long..
I like the cottage stuff but I think they overdone it with some floral couch and cushions, like some tacky photoshopped textures..
https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2023/01/23 ... ive-event/

Nice Asian ethnic stuff for CNY but too traditional rofl.

Then another Scandi stuff with uglier color schemes I have to say, the original green and white sets in Halloween 2021 update are way nicer.
And we'll get the 2nd version of home renovation set. SimChase 36 Scrappy Scrubdown! in Dec 2021 has natural soft colors: tan, salmon, dusty pink far more elegant than this and instead of recoloring the comfy outfits they only give the same bandana to tweens and seniors. No pee and vacuum cleaner too.

Have to say upcoming online store packs will be sooo sweet, old-fashioned cottagecore outfits for children and adults, even a new ragdoll breed cat + vintage suitcase bed, then some very classic cottage living room and study room which I think should be included as our live event prize..
But not impressed by that 20$ pack for 4 friendship animations :shock:

https://www.rachybop.com/2023/01/23/the ... -mar-2023/
https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2023/01/23 ... ge-update/
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

simmare wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 06:58 Hmm… looks like they’re tweaking the live events again. The one in this update will last 13 days. Which means they’re going to give us even more unrealistic crafting requirements.
I’m hoping it means I’ll have enough time to complete the event and claim the grand prize. Due to ‘real life’ I haven’t collected enough glass to complete a live event first time around for a couple years…. always had to wait for the rerun.
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.