Workshop Wonder Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Workshop Wonder Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by Butterfly »

ErinPW wrote: 29 Aug 2023, 16:55 I do understand their reason to change the user interface. They had to handle the one for tablets plus the one for phones and now there’s only one layout. To me it would have been better, if they had chosen the existing tablet layout for phones instead of the thing we got now. On my tablet all bubbles are oversized and the menus are taking up too much space on the screen.

IMG_7145.jpeg
IMG_7146.jpeg
I couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m hopeful that they will revert tablet changes and make the layout of phones conform instead of the gigantic view layout that we have now.
Valgon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Valgon »

Butterfly wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 15:10 Me too! I do wish the inventory was categorized by item sets per updates for easier finds when creating themed-matching designs.
Yess or they can make a collection folder for every update :)
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Ugh, on my screen (iPad mini) all the icons for things like plants that have been grown are ridiculously large and all the dialogue boxes have been made smaller. For example the box where you select which plant to grow is very small and hard to see. Not cool for people like me who are not young anymore with clear eyesight (and I think, if I*m not mistaken, this game is probably one of the few games that are played by middleaged people too, instead of just very young people who can see everything clearly :D :D )
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

Ugh, I'm definitely not a fan of this new interface for the same reason that all of you have mentioned. Feels like they made a new interface optimized for phones and forgot to test it on tablets. :(
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)